No more boring networking events. No more business cards! No more spammy emails and dm’s!
Let’s ignite our brand, our business and our network in one night with fun, insightful activities. We focus on collaborations, creating professional ecosystems on LinkedIn and Instagram, and how to use your passion to grow your business.
Join CEO Brandy Hollaway and CCO Vanessa Lane of The Phoenix Factor and creators of the Girls on Fire Network. Watch the video for testimonials and details.
They bring extreme value and guarantee you will be fired up when you leave this event! They focus on igniting passions and burning through limiting beliefs and obstacles that may be holding you back from creating an inferno of success!
Bring your phone fully charged for a social media scavenger hunt, amazing tips, tools and insights on business and how collaborations and “fitting out” can have an amazing impact on your business.
Topics of discussion and many opportunities for open Q&A:
- LinkedIn isn’t for stuffy business suits anymore!
- Using video and Instagram stories to create engagement
- How to gain 5-10 quality leads daily. Quality over Quantity.
- How you can use hashtags to find your next client.
- Stop selling! Give them a reason to buy.
- How to create 10-20 pieces of content from 1 blog
- Creating and editing professional videos from your phone
This event will be sponsored by and held in the beautiful space of MakeOffices – Wharf Location in DC.
Also sponsored by ErgoRx. Meet them at the event and check out their innovative product that is a game changer in the workplace.